Thursday, September 10, 2015

Because Yellow

Labor Day weekend proved to be both restful and busy at the same time. Oxymoronic I know. After the bridal shower for my BFF on Saturday Justin and I laid around all day Sunday excepting a quick run to the coffee shop. Have I mentioned we've been trying to cut back on paying for coffee? You see we steal it now... No just kidding we don't but we don't indulge as much as we used to. I would like to attribute this to my iron-will however I think it is mostly because caffeine has been mAking my heart beat out of my chest as of late. We have our coffee trips down to about once or twice a week which is far better than once or twice a day. Mmm decaf. 

Monday brought with it a birthday party in the park for a certain four year old boy. Temperatures were in the high seventies-low eighties so we basked in the sun and played some ultimate frisbee (or in my case just ran from one end of the field to the other trying to figure out whose team I was on. 

After that Justin's parents treated us to pizza which was amazing because Justin and I are both hungry hungry hippos. Let me tell you how nice it is to have future in-laws that are awesome. *sigh. I won the lottery with Justin they are just the icing on the lottery. Which if you know me you know I like icing! 

Here are a couple photos from the weekend. I wore my yellow pants to say adios to summer even though part of me is not quite ready to let it slip away. 
Here we are trying to master self portraits 
Here I am trying to figure out how to set the timer camera 
Yay yellow 
A perfect match :)

No comments:

Post a Comment