Saturday, August 13, 2016

Grumpy Bear

Sometimes Justin gets hangry. I feel I've mentioned this before. Regardless of any aforementionings I'm mentioning it again. Because it is Saturday morning and I'm awaiting a phone call. So rather than sit and twiddle my thumbs I'll be somewhat (not really) productive and pen a blog. With my phone. Not an actual pen. Because technology. 

I was messaging Lacy the other evening which is a thing now because she is my work wife and there rarely goes a day where we don't text. :) Anyway Justin was feeling pretty hangry so I was trying to depict his demeanor via text which is nearly impossible. So I found some photos. 

On our way home we drive about an hour in traffic on a car-laden freeway. Bumper to bumper can really trigger one's emotions. Coupled with hungry? Justin is usually like this before we cook and eat dinner:

This is him during:

And this is him after:
Fin 

No comments:

Post a Comment