Monday, July 22, 2013

I don't wanna work I just wanna bang on this drum all day...

I was at work today running around like a chicken with its head cut off as per usual. I kept catching this man picking his fingernails, toenails, and nose while he was waiting to see the attorney. I was quite disgusted but persisted on with my job anyway. This required several trips back and forth across the office in front of him. I could not help but notice that his eyes were transfixed on my ass each time I would walk by him. I chalked it up to him being one of those creeps and went on with completing my tasks. After he got pulled in with the attorney I decided to check out my ass because it must have looked extra sexy today. Turns out I had a conglomeration of crumpled up sticky notes on my ass. My dress was black, and the sticky notes were lime green. Awesome. Sorry Mr. Picker; you have been forgiven and I no longer find you creepy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment