Friday, July 3, 2015

An Unexpected Journey

"It's a dangerous world out there, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep you're feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to.' -J. R. R. Tolkien 

Except when you do step out your door you might stumble upon something fantastic which allows you to escape to middle earth and battle your enemies just like Gandalf did. 


I'm telling ya used bookstores is where it is at. Justin found this game at an exceptional bargain ($12 my friends). Between this and the Jane Eyre set I picked up the other day I think we have a new favorite pastime. 

Also we explored downtown for about two minutes. Specifically just the backside of this interesting building across from the used book store. It was sweltering today so we couldn't venture too far. 

My favorite part of this is the ice cream cone. "Keep clear," let us try to persuade you not to keep clear by placing a tasty ice cream cone on the door. 

My favorite part of this one is the handsome man standing with his hands in his pockets. 





No comments:

Post a Comment