Thursday, July 2, 2015

X Ray Vision

The day has finally come; Justin is back home from California. Finally. Finally, finally, finally. 

This morning I stalker called justin about six times each time his phone was directed straight to voice mail. This was highly bothersome since I figured he likely realized how much of a cat-obsessed, narwhal-loving, Harry Potter believing weirdo I am and decided to get out while he still could. Fortunately I was wrong and he left California earlier than originally planned and thus was home when I got off work. 

I was so excited to see him that I had to busy myself by attempting to organize the office I was at today. I found this video about "X raying," 


Seemed pretty fishy to me! Anyway I'm finally home and Justin is sprawled on the couch snoring away like a little rhinoceros except with a bigger butt. Life is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment