Friday, February 27, 2015

Let's Go To Denmark

There is something magical about that time of year when temperatures start to climb after a bitingly cold winter. One of my favorite pastimes is curling up with a blanket on our chair swing outside with a good book during such times. The past few weeks have been sprinkled with temperatures hovering around sixty degrees. It has been simply delightful. 

After my acupuncture treatment today I spent the late morning and early afternoon soaking up the sun in our backyard. Of course "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets," kept me company. I heard the familiar rumble of the UPS truck so I reluctantly abandoned my sun bath to see what had come. 

My aunt was kind enough to prepare a box of odds and ends from my grandparent's house. I flipped through the items which smelled of old memories. I must say this was the most hilarious thing I received: 

I had never seen anything like that before. Her swimsuit literally melts away when you invert the pen. I held the pen at a distance when taking the video because the photo on the pen is rather graphic. But still; it is awesome sauce. 


I wonder if I can find someone that can make me a Justin pen that does this. I would prefer the backside angle of course just in case anyone sees my special pen. The maker of the lady pen says "Denmark." Maybe on my way to feed the narwhals Justin and I can make a pit stop in Denmark and demand that they forge a pen just like Elrond did with that sword in Lord of the Rings for Aragon. Except I won't be killing dark lords with the pen but I can definitely draw pictures of narwhals and Voldemort so it's pretty much the same thing. 

Edit: phone subscribers can't see the first video I posted so here are a couple crappy photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment