Thursday, June 9, 2016

Medication Meditation

Sometimes when I take my medication at night I do weird things. Mostly it involves picking on Justin in a passive-aggressively mean way. Fortunately he usually understands that it isn't entirely me. *sigh sorry Justin. 

Sometimes I get on the internet and online shop for things I don't need. In the past this has been limited to things I can fortunately use; "Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secret," illustrated edition releasing in the fall, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child," playbook releasing July 31st, and "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them," screenplay releasing in November. I don't notice any sort of theme do you? 

So I had a medicine induced moment apparently while I was on my trip. And I ordered at some point in the middle of the night; a jumpsuit. Me and my bladder don't really get along all that well. I also don't fancy getting butt ass naked in public restrooms (like at work) just to pee which I do like every hour on the hour. Medicine-y me must have thought I was still Jenny from the Block but I'm not! A fucking jumpsuit? If you need me I'll be waiting for the postal worker to deliver my package so I can return it to him. 

Except if Mindy Kailing can rock this... Hmmmm. Must find gold chains, boots, and a hat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment