Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Keep on Truckin'

So my truck broke down again. It is being like a bitchy teenager and only starting when it wants to. I visited with an old friend while he worked his magic over the weekend. It was determined that it was my truck's relay switch which makes sense since it is all super self-centered and would never pass the baton in a relay race. Consequentially I have this to start the vehicle now.

feeel the power

Pretty high tech if you ask me. Also turns out my truck really likes Diet Coke because we poured some on the battery to clean off the battery acid. I guess I can appreciate that. Even though I only have a Diet Coke about once every three to six months it is the only soda that I drink.

Hopefully this weekend we can actually get a new relay and have it installed. But of course there are some other things that need to be dealt with so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment