Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Kill Me If You Can James Patterson



For the past few weeks my life has turned into a sort of James Patterson novel; literally. Justin has developed this obsession with reading that man’s books. If I opened a drawer-there was the cover of one of James Patterson’s books staring up at me as though I had found it doing something wrong. Our coffee table was never without a half a dozen of his novels. The backseat of Justin’s car; littered with James Patterson, James Patterson JAMES PATTERSON.  Wikipedia alleges that there have been more than 300 million of his novels sold; I allege that Justin has purchased them all. 

Finally Justin brought home a book shelf and it is slowly filling up.  At least I can tolerate all the books being in one location rather than spread about the apartment’s nooks and crannies. I am planning on sneaking some of my books on there; like Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings series. We shall see if I can get away with it.



Like a kid in a candy store. In all seriousness I am happy that he chooses to read to keep himself entertained; rather than getting a hooker, smoking crack or any of the like.

No comments:

Post a Comment