Tuesday, April 29, 2014

More Issues than a Box of Tissues



Justin, bless his heart, had to sleep on the couch the last couple of evenings because I have been a bit under the weather I guess you could say… more on that later. 

I have been taking some medication to get me through my little rough patch and it has totally been messing with my mind. A couple nights ago I was dreaming that I was wearing a coon skin hat and roll playing Mario in a Nintendo game. It was really odd-part of the time I was frantically trying to avoid those turtle enemy things in the game, alternatively when I wasn’t “physically” Mario I was shaking the bejezus out of a “controller” to get Mario to do what I needed him to. Needless to say when I awoke I was only slightly disturbed at my antics- given that this was on the shallow end of crazy things I do in my sleep. 

Last night I awoke to find myself eating saltines. I closed the box, put it on Justin’s vacant side of the bed, then rolled over and fell back to sleep. The next time I awoke I was chewing on a Kleenex while cradling the box of saltines. Not to worry; no slatines were smashed in the process of whatever charade it was that I was partaking in... Also I am unsure how many tissues I ate but I am pretty sure those things don't have any calories so I should be good to go there.

In all seriousness; I am happy to report that I am finally starting to feel a bit better. 
"Hey Gurl, you wanna pet my coon skin?"

No comments:

Post a Comment