Saturday, July 19, 2014

Babby Farms

Justin and I finally had the chance to visit Babby Farms


For those of you who haven't heard anything about them here is their website. Essentially you are graced with the presence of a tour guide for an hour as you explore the various rescue animals on the farm. I have a hard time seeing animals in cages however most of them seemed decently happy. And the fact that they were mostly rescue animals made me feel that much better about it. Anyway my advice is to go when it is cooler outside; either early morning or later on in the season. I did not get many pictures because it was sweltering.
Most of the photos I took were of goats

Exceptionally Photogenic

I see that smile

Justin feeding a sheep

Hey how did this get in here? Photo Credit: narwhalnetwork.com

This is either Justin trying to muzzle a goat or the goat trying to eat Justin's hand... Not sure.

Wanted to steal this one.

and this one...

and every other animal they had
They do have far more exotic animals than that shown above. But they are in cages with smaller holes in the wiring and the pictures would have been super sad. All in all it was a good trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment