Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Sealing My Fate



I am very fortunate to have a handful of friends that I am close with, along with some wonderful extended family and of course the bf and his family. Though I feel like a broken record in saying this incessantly, I just feel like it is time to say it again. I have been falling to pieces as of late between getting everything prepared for graduation, and arranging affairs for PA school applications. Though these two milestones are fantastic, exciting ventures they do come with an element of stress. It is scary having no guidance in the whole process but in the end I suppose that will only make things that much more rewarding. Or perhaps in the end it will just make me hook on the streets for money (and or cake) since my chances of actually getting into PA school are miniscule at best... but hey it will work out ;) {kiddng about the hooking-gosh you guys}As most things come to pass, these two things will soon be in the past and there will be plenty of other new and exciting things to worry about. 

In the meantime here is a good interpretation of what I looked like today when I was talking to one of my BFFs about life and all of its troubles. I am the one with the data logger unicorn horn on my head since I am a bit eccentric. My friend is the one looking at me like I am crazy, because I am crazy... and also she is mad that I wore grey too, perhaps she is even jealous of my mustache because it is pretty amazing, and maybe the whole conversation I had with my friend today wasn't even real?!? There is no telling.
photo credit: reddit

No comments:

Post a Comment