Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Damaged Décolletage

It's been one hell of a week. But fortunately for myself it is nearly over. More on that later (ps not work related) And let me just preface this post by saying I haven't eaten food and retained the nutrients since Friday. So my brain is broken due to lack of nutrition. 

Me: Hey you're chin stub is scratching my décolletage. 

Justin: What on earth?

Me: My décolletage-read a dictionary-gosh

Justin: What is  deycah....that?

Me: like this soft skin layer on the top of women's chests and necks. It is really sensitive. If you rub it too hard (with beard parts) it rubs off and a women grows hair on her chest. 

Justin: really? No... I can't spell it so I can't look it up. 

I thought for a moment that he would believe me, and that I had him right where I wanted him. Unfortunately I could neither maintain a straight face nor my composure. Would have been awesome had I withstood because I could have totally pretended to grow chest hair in a couple of days. *sigh


Ps had to include this photo because when I searched to read the definition I liked the disclaimer wiki gave especially when coupled with that woman's (Marie Antoinette's) face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment