Sunday, March 22, 2015

Feeling Stoned

Remember when I was complaining about that weird phenomenon that was experiencing where I couldn't drive and was dizzy all the time? I have been dealing with that business for seven weeks now and it has been a big pain in the butt however now I have an even bigger problem; a kidney stone dun dun duuuuun. 

I probably shouldn't complain because the last time I complained about a medical problem I suddenly came down with a worse condition. So my next blog will probably say that I have spontaneously turned into a robot.

I blame all of this hoopla on the fact that I made New Year's Resolutions. I swear whenever I say I'm going to accomplish something the universe throws lots of curveballs my way to impede me. 

Anyway Justin has enjoyed accompanying me on three trips to the emergency room over the past week where I vomit and thrash around crying in pain. I'll spare you the rest of the sob story. 2015 has been one for the books. With any luck this will all end and I can get my life back ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment