Sunday, May 11, 2014

Caturday Night Finals Fever (this actually has nothing to do with cats)



I kind of pulled an all-nighter the other day. I had my first two finals on Saturday. I took a nap sometime in the wee hours of the night, but was studying for 24-ish hours straight. Because I am an old woman now I need a lot of sleep especially when I am trying to memorize copious amounts of material. At last my two Saturday back to back (9:00 am and 10:30 am) finals were over and I was free to rest. Justin went to the store to pick up a few household items and as he was leaving I was wrapped up in my blanket on the couch half way to dream land when he tried to have a conversation with me.

Justin: “Goodbye”

Me:


Justin: “Love You”

Me: “Hi.”

Justin: “Wait what?”

After several moments passed I snapped back into reality and confessed my undying love in return. Not sure where I was or what I was thinking but in the 6-ish hours that passed I slept like a comatose person. Then I awoke just in time pick on Justin while he was trying to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment