Monday, May 5, 2014

Cinco de Malina-Yo

So today a friend of mine asked if I was mad since I was running around like a chicken with my head cut off and not responding to messages she was sending.  When things settled down (after volunteering) I responded jokingly that I was mad because she neglected to get me cake for my half birthday. I promptly told her I was kidding but really did wish I had some cake. 
Like two minutes later I was like OMG what is today?!? It actually IS my half birthday! I have never celebrated it or acknowledged it but periodically I joke about it being my half birthday when it isn't because I'm always talking about cake since I'm me. 
I told justin it was my 1/2 birthday, which incidentally is also our 18 month anniversary of datingand then he came home with these bad boys
and some cupcakes and coffee. I was like wow I should "make up" holidays more often. But apparently he was planning on doing that all along because he knows how to add (the accountant degree methinks) and was well aware it was our 18 months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment