Friday, August 15, 2014

Sandwichizing

Me: I need to come up with a new word for this thing I realized I do today.

Justin: uhhmm (trying his hardest to ignore me.)

Me: Like, I can't possibly be the only one that does this thing. So I need to coin a word for it.

Justin: Okay, what are you talking about?

Me: You know how sometimes you feel really ambitious, and you decide to do a youtube work out video?

Justin: No?

Me: And then instead of doing the exercises, half way through you quit and eat your Quiznos sandwich. Then you start talking to the people working out and you're like 'hey mister, I bet you wish you had a sandwich!' The harder they work out, the harder you want to eat.

Justin: You are the only one that does that. And you are weird. But I love you.

I do not agree that I am the single solitary person that does this. Maybe I should call it sandwichizing. or exerwiching... but then Harry Potter fans might think that I am trying to exorcise the magic out of the witch or wizard like an exorcism; and that is the last thing I want people to think because then there will inevitably be a Voldemort 2. 

feastercizing, exerfeast, foodacize... no...

No comments:

Post a Comment