Wednesday, August 6, 2014

This is not a real post ... But French Girls is awesome

There is this app I recently learned of called "French Girls." 

Essentially you take a photo and then wait for someone to draw their interpretation of what they see when they look at your photo. Anyway I don't take selfies but I wanted to draw so I took a bogus photo of a Buddha figure in my room so I could draw a million pictures of peoples' pets. That is what I have been doing for the past few hours because It is much more important than GRE prep for my exam on the 14th. 

Here is my favorite that I have seen...

And here are some of the ones I've done that are horrible. Check it out if you are bored, or if you are so overwhelmed by the million tasks you should e completing that you need something other than berry flavored Oreos to help keep your sanity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment