Sunday, April 19, 2015

Windy Wedding

Today we celebrated some of our old friends' wedding day :) 

Many moons ago when Justin and I started dating he lived with the groom seen above. Quickly (eight months) after moving in with his friend he realized I was the only person he ever wanted to live with for the rest of his life because he worships the ground I walk on; ba ha ha I kid... In all seriousness life was throwing curve balls at us so we took a leap and have been having midnight spank sessions ever since. 

It was refreshing to see how these two are still so in love. In fact I feel they are more in love than ever. Their wedding was beautiful atop a penthouse suite in downtown Boise. It was a bit breezy and unfortunately my flowy dress tried to Marylin Monroe me like 199 times but I was up to the challenge. 

All in all I'm so glad we got to share our friends' special day because it transported me back to the beginning of my relationship with Justin. Reminiscing about the good ol' days is fun however thinking about how much we have both grown over time (literally and figuratively ha ha) is unbelievable. Yay us. 

Here are some photos of us from today. We are so bad at taking photos. I hope you enjoy Justin's chopped off head and my weird legs. You're welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment