Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Time Traveler's Life

Time travel is real. That is the only explanation for my blog publishing my most recent posts in an obscure fashion. I must have been writing blogs while I was time traveling and somehow forgotten all about it. It's true what they say; "awful things happen to wizards who meddle with time." Now I know. *sigh

I don't know why I opted to write blogs while time traveling. Maybe I should have found patient zero for the AIDS epidemic and quelled the whole mess before it even started, convinced that art school to let Hitler be a student so he didn't extinguish millions of people or at least have gone to meet Gandalf. 

Anyway I don't have any idea of how to fix the posting order so I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

Also I'm heading into a nice long weekend. I'm pretty excited about it. I will probably spend the majority of my time doing the following:

This 

And this 




That's right. Turning into a cat :) just kidding but sleeping lounging around and of course reading HP will be in the mix. 


No comments:

Post a Comment