Saturday, June 6, 2015

Exchanging Vows

Justin and I attended wedding number two for the year this weekend. For this particular wedding Justin was a groomsman. He looked quite strapping in his Calvin Klein tuxedo but unfortunately my phone was nearly dead by the time I arrived at the wedding so I was unable to collect photo documentation. You'll just have to take my word for it. 

The bride and groom left some activities on the table for guests during the shuffle between events. I completed each of the questions/activities on the paper. Towards the bottom of the page it asked that we draw a picture of our favorite moment during the wedding. I tried to capture the moment when the groom said vows to the daughter of the bride; a tough feat indeed. Unfortunately things went horribly wrong and this is what happened. 

It was supposed to be a microphone but appears much like something else. I was going to cross out the photo but couldn't stop chuckling so I just left it. Terrible. I used the last percentage of battery life I had on my phone to capture the one photo. Awful priorities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment