Friday, June 5, 2015

Seeing Double

Since I met my out of pocket max on my insurance policy earlier this year I've decided to start taking advantage of the perks offered; one of which is acupuncture. I had a couple of treatments earlier this year and it was pretty helpful with stress. So I scheduled me an acupuncture treatment yesterday. 

Unfortunately I was kept late at work and had to cancel the appointment I made. Naturally I was very heart broken so I decided to go get some vegan cupcakes and pizza. I called Justin to brag about my dinner (he was busy with wedding setting up for a family friend). I told him I was on my way to get cupcakes and turns out he had already bought some for me. Classy problem my friends. Now I have to eat four cupcakes :) 

Also I got my glasses. Try not to throw up at this selfie I'm posting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment