Saturday, June 27, 2015

Travelatrocity to Home Sweet Home

Sometimes I feel like I should leave town more often. After being violently ill on our trip back from Baker City yesterday I was affronted with some work news that I was less than enthusiastic about receiving. Coupled with the fact that I hadn't eaten in 24 hours, the fact we had to stop five hundred times on the way home thus turning a 2.5 hour trip to 4-5 hours-ish I was in a right foul mood after said news. 

I called Justin and vented once I got to headquarters and was able to be in the privacy of my own car. He listened intently and offered advice as he normally does in rough times. I disconnected with him and headed home to find this:

It led to a series of notes in the house and this gorgeous plant (notice the vase)
and some brand new lawn chairs for out back. I tried to get photos but when I did I was faced with an eight legged beast so I scurried back inside before I was attacked. 

I can't begin to put into words the comfort in having someone so thoughtful and appreciative to come home to. I guess it is true what they say... home is where the heart is. *sigh I'm being too sappy so ta ta for now. Before you go please take a moment to appreciate the beautiful new cell phone case I got. 
Everything my little heart could desire. 

No comments:

Post a Comment