Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Simply Whimsical... Madame de Florian's Paris Apartment Opened After 70 Years of Being Closed Off

I don't think I have ever done a post solely on the basis of another blogger's post. My curiosity was certainly piqued today when I stumbled across this article regarding a woman in Paris who fled the city owing to her "fear of the Nazis" in 1941 during WWII. 70 years later her apartment was opened for the first time revealing a plethora of fantastical items. I do love a good intrigue. I wish there was more of a revelation of this woman's history. Her thoughts, her feelings, why she never came back while she was alive... I have included photos from the blog/article here. At the bottom you will find the link to the article I discovered.





http://www.boredpanda.com/70-year-untouched-apartment-paris-marthe-de-florian/

No comments:

Post a Comment