Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunday Horchata

Today was a great day. Justin's parents took us to the theater on honor of my birthday. We watched "Big Hero 6" which was pretty cute. After the movie we went to dinner at this place called BBQ4Life. It is this new vegan restaurant which used to be a food truck. It was pretty spectacular if I do say so myself. They also have a bbq for people who like meat so it is very well rounded. All in all I would say my day was perfect. 

It sure is good we have Justin's parents to save us from ourselves sometimes because if someone asked me what I did today (prior to leaving the house) I would have to say watched Justin drink some horchata then took turns round house kicking in the living room. So Ya. Despite being crazy busy it is not only pleasant but seemingly vital to get out of our casa sometimes. 

Since I'm writing this from my phone I have to put photos at the end of my blog. During the previews of the movie we watched they showed the new "Penguins of Madagascar" movie preview. At the end of the preview they had a little scene which reminded me of Justin and me. Justin of course is the one in the submissive position. 

No comments:

Post a Comment