Friday, November 21, 2014

♫You Can't Always Get What You Want♫

Tomorrow is the big day we have finally been waiting for. The apartment is all boxed up and ready to go. While I am in class taking my last exam prior to Thanksgiving break Justin and his parents will be moving us to the house. Pictures will come at some point but I can't make any promises as to when since it is crunch time with classes. But with the house we are beyond excited, so much so that I wish I could have cake but Justin just isn't picking up on the hint.

But I suppose I always have a yen for cake so there is that. In Justin's defense I typically throw myself on the floor/bed/couch and explain my deep yearnings for sweets and french fries then get into an argument with myself about how I shouldn't have that stuff anyway. He probably just thinks I am confused again.

Also the other day in the grocery store I noticed they had "Hobbit" related items in the toy claw machine. Gollum was chillin' like a villain all up in the machine just waiting for me to take him home. I pressed my nose and hands to the glass and told him that I would send a valiant big-butted man to heroically release him from his cage.

Justin went yesterday, quarters in hand to rescue my new pet and HE WAS GONE. In his stead was a plethora of Christmas animals. *sigh. Someday I shall find you my precious.
Photo Credit: eBay







No comments:

Post a Comment