Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Quizzical Outcomes



So Justin and I take those dumb quizzes online from time to time still. You know the ones that basically ask nine questions and then provide you with some bull shit response as to what kind of person you are in a particularly narrow selection of options. In my defense anything that has to do with Harry Potter I just have to do because I am me. Anyway to get on with it~ the other day we took the “which house are you in at Hogwarts” quiz. I of course landed in Gryffindor; this was to be expected since I took the real in-depth quiz prior to being sorted into Gryffindor on the Pottermore website (don’t be judge-y). I assumed Justin would land in the same house or perhaps even Hufflepuff since he is very friendly. Well I was astounded when he got….


Now I must question the real reasons behind why I am so in love with this man. Perhaps there is a little bit of Voldemort inside of him after all. I have a funny feeling that all my dreams are about to come true. 

In other news I like the looks of this quiz because I probably would be a mask wearing bipedal brown bear. 

Photo Credit: http://markmaynard.com/2014/02/i-dont-give-a-fuck-which-seinfeld-character-buzzfeed-says-you-are-you-wont-believe-my-new-super-awesome-meme/

No comments:

Post a Comment