Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Hallow Mr. Narwhal

I know Halloween isn't for another few months but I think I found my costume. I don't normally partake in festivities for the ween of hallow but I have been in the spirit owing to my recent rereading of the HP series methinks. Book seven is called "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," so this makes sense. 

Back to business; behold!


I think I could rock it. Then perhaps I could wear it someday when I go on a narwhal expedition in the arctic. Said expeditions are only upwards of $10k- which is cheaper than paying to get my gallbladder removed and I am betting way more fun

Also I hear in the summer the sun doesn't set in the Arctic Circle. (By Arctic Circle I do mean that top part of the planet-not the place that gives out free ice cream cones- though I'm sure they give free ice cream cones if you pay $10,000 to go see the narwhals.) Anyway 24/7 of sunlight means I can finally get a decent sun tan. I can lay on the beach nonstop with boxes of donuts for me and the narwhals whilst catching some rays. Sounds like a dream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment