Thursday, May 14, 2015

Hairy Toenails Wrapped in Bacon

Happy Thursday to all you working individuals :) Today is my Friday so I am pretty stoked. Of course this means that tomorrow I have to go to the dentist because my grill needs attending to. It's just the gangster life for me. After my fun at the dentist I get to go get my weave on; except not really. I don't have a weave, or hair extensions. I would look horrendous... something like this
except I would probably look slightly more evil since the thought of foreign hair, synthetic or otherwise, attached to my person makes me want to gag. Of course I do have a weird borderline phobia of hair. Hair and toenails and of course Kevin Bacon *shudder

Speaking of toenails Justin's is still hanging on. I dread the day that falls off. Omg. 


No comments:

Post a Comment