Friday, October 17, 2014

Are you in the Rug Business?

The other day I was headed to class. I was feeling lazy so I decided to take the elevator. I bumped into my professor in there and we walked to class together. The following conversation transpired...

Professor: " I like your shoes and your sweater."

Me: "Thanks"

Professor: "They remind me of rugs."

Me: "Uhh... thank you?"

Professor: "Ya I am in the rug business. I get rugs from Mexico."

Me: "Oh, wow that's nice."

Professor: "Your shoes look like ???" (I can't remember the name of the print he said) "Do you know if they are that rug print?"

Me: "I'm not sure... I got them from a surfing company."

I am still not sure what to think about all of that. Anyway when I got home that day Justin asked what I was wearing and told me I had on a weird outfit. I had lost my slippers and my leggings but still had on the shirt and sweater. He claimed that he just thought it was weird that I didn't have on pants, but I don't buy that since I pretty much never have on pants at home unless they are basketball shorts.

*edit- I arrived home before Justin did, that is why I did not have on pants. 



No comments:

Post a Comment