Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat

Me: I just ate a whole bunch of chocolate

Jessica: Oh really?

Me: Yes but in my defense it was really good.

Jessica: What kind was it?

Me: Dark chocolate with raspberry AND orange filling

Jessica: That sounds fantastic, I could melt that down and roll around in it!

Yes... This is why we are friends.

If I ever get reincarnated as a bird this will be me Photo Credit: veryhilarious.com


In other news I found out I don't have Gonorrhea. After obtaining DNA sequencing in lab I discovered I have Kocuria rosea which is a harmless bacteria except it has been found in bacterial infections which result from medical implants or catheters. This is definitely not as exciting as gonorrhea so alas, when I give my presentation at the close of the semester I am sure I won't be as engaging as I could have been. However now my hands won't be as raw after lab since I won't be excessively washing them out of fear of transferring some gonorrhea to my lady bits.




No comments:

Post a Comment