Sunday, October 12, 2014

We Need Some Rainy Days

Have you ever seen "My Neighbor Totoro,"? That movie is amazing. Today I saw this...

Photo Credit: zenshinjisyo.blog
If only I had one of those costumes, I would literally stand outside bus stops all day long on rainy days. And perhaps even stalk anyone I saw sitting with an umbrella. I feel like perhaps since the weather has been so.. unnaturally warm for this time of year that I am truly missing chilly temperatures and rainstorms.

Photo Credit: hoisthecolors (Pretty sure this is photo shopped)

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing the movie I highly recommend it. You may recognize Totoro from his cameo in Toy Story 3 however.

Photo Credit: Toy Story 3 (Pixar)

That is all I have for today since I had to endure my back to back Saturday classes, and then I actually got a flu shot for the first time since the hospital I volunteer at mandates that now. Hopefully my immune system is indestructible now.

No comments:

Post a Comment