Sunday, October 12, 2014

Big Butted Problems

Justin: My butt is too big

Me: ya right!

Justin: No really, I had to suck my butt in to squeeze into these jeans

(I turned around to check out the pants)

Me: uhh did you know you have a huge hole in the ass of those pants?

Justin: ooohhh... That's why they were on the ground then.

Big Butt Problemz.

I wrote this a couple of days ago but I feel like I should share our dinner menu with you from this evening before I post it. Today I had an oral presentation and did pretty darn well if I do say so myself. In order to celebrate Justin offered me whatever I wanted for dinner. This of course is dangerous. We went to Whole Foods and I got a salad and avoided cake which was hard. Next we went to Boise Fry Company and got three large containers of fries. Justin ate at least half if not more than half of the fries. Then he got a double stacker from Burger King and 20 chicken nuggets. He admitted that he may or may not have ordered too much food but he ate it all!

I hope it all goes to his butt so it can get more booty-licious... Except he already is pretty darn booty-licious ... Hmmm

Also I found that cat I trapped in the sticky traps the other night. It was quite bald looking. It gave me the evil eyes but did not run away. I think it was trying to show me what I did to it. Possibly trying to plot revenge. Sheesh, Cats. Anyway, I didn't have time to try to pet it since I was on my way to the presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment