Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Gimli Wants My Money

Apparently Boise is having its first ever comic-con. I know this from the incessant radio bits which are on every time I get in the car. The ads discuss the fact that Jim Cummings (Winnie the Pooh voice talent) is going to be here. And I pretty much want to exit the car and play in traffic every time that horrible advertisement plays. 

Justin came home today and informed me that Gimli would be attending the comic con also. 

I decided to do some research and was saddened to find that Gimli wants loads of cash to see me. WTF Gimli I thought you learned that gold isn't everything on that epic journey you had in Middle Earth!  I have never been much of the I'm going to stalk you, give me your autograph, omg it is a celebrity type person anyway. I mean if Dumbledore and Gandalf knocked on my door in full costume then yes I would probably cry tears of joy but the likelihood of this happening is unfortunately very slim because I'm never home to answer the door, and when I am home I usually think crazy people are the ones knocking even though it's mostly UPS. So comic con Boise will have to get on without me. Sad but true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment