Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pushing My Buttons

You know how Staples sells those "That was easy!" buttons? I feel like there is really room to expand that market.
Photo Credit: Staples

Yesterday I had my Biology of Cancer exam. The examination was 11 essay questions. Within five minutes' time after we received our exams an individual stood up from her seat, face beet red, and handed in her exam. This rattled my confidence a bit since I knew that she had given up and not answered even one question. I pushed through and felt mediocre about the outcome.

This morning I had a microbiology exam. Microbiology for me is reminiscent of Botany however slightly less boring. Like on a one to ten scale with one being economics and ten being philosophy botany is a zero and microbiology is a three. When I am uninterested in the subject matter I struggle with studying. Alas, the exam was SO hard. That's what she said.

Anyway if I can't pass microbiology I am thinking of spring-boarding from Staples' button and making different varieties that say things like, "This is horseshit!" "I fucking hate this," and "Avada Kedavra," for good measure. Of course I will have to get J.K. Rowling's permission on that last, and ban wizards from purchasing that particular strain of button. Strain... Listen to me-UGH I sound like microbiology, gross!


No comments:

Post a Comment