Thursday, December 4, 2014

Plenty of Fish in the Sea

I had a text conversation the other day that went something like this:

Friend: Imagine this man coming to say hello when you are swimming in the ocean

Photo Credit: my2yenblogspot
Me: Those things are so awesome, they have a little light on their head that hangs in front of their face. Me would pet him then he would eat my hand win-win
Look how happy he is, so photogenic smiling for the camera. Photo Credit:  cafemom.com


Friend: (series of emoticons) 👍, 👙, ♥, 🌈, 🐬 , 🐳, 🐳, 🐠, 🐟 (for those who can't see the emoticons it is thumbs up, bikini, heart, rainbow, dolphin, whale, whale, fish, fish)

Me: Yes exactly, you know how I think 🍩. (doughnut emoticon) We can put donuts in that guys mouth and he would love it.

Friend: He sure would! Those teeth! EEEk!

Me: They are perfect for mashing donuts :)

Friend: I am sure that is exactly what he uses them for.

Me: Me too, because the world is made of marshmallows, rainbows and unicorns.

In other news my friend was unaware that narwhals were real prior to our conversation so it was one magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment