Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The Finish Line



           Today I took the last final of my undergraduate career, and handed in the last 20 page paper I will ever write towards my Bachelor of Science degree. I can’t describe how scary/exciting this was. But I can tell you that I am looking forward to the next step in my life, and looking forward to remembering what free time is. On Friday I will walk the graduation line with hundreds of other graduates but despite being one in hundreds at BSU, and thousands across the world on Friday I still feel pretty darn special. This pretty much sums up how I feel right now. 
Photo Credit: "The Goonies"
  Now if you will excuse me I have to catch up on Christmas movies but I will be back, and back more often than not now that I don't have school to occupy my mind. 

Photo Credit: LOTR- Return of the King


Photo Credit: V for Vendetta
Photo Credit: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2

No comments:

Post a Comment