Thursday, March 27, 2014

I was lazy and answered 73 questions from an SJP interview today...




Let me preface this by saying that I was extremely bored today while waiting for my school website to not be broken so I could work on homework. A friend of mine posted this awesome quick-fire interview with Sarah Jessica Parker. I decided to get in on the action an answer every one of the 73 questions that she did. Some of them do not apply to me. When I got done I went back and re-read all the crap I had typed out and decided it was pretty boring and reminded me of those myspace questionnaires from a decade ago. Feel free to skip my answers but the video is actually pretty cool if you like SJP. Obviously you can tell she was not answering the questions off the top of her head, however still fun to watch.







1. How long have you “been in the area?”- 23 years total

2. Favorite Season? Fall

3. Favorite Activity in Boise? Hiking Table Rock

4. Would you ever leave Boise? Yes… In fact I do a lot, like when I go to Nampa and Meridian for example.

5. What are three words that describe Boise; growing, changing, friendly

6. Favorite movie? “How to Steal a Million” (non-animated and not belonging to a series)

7. Favorite movie in the past five years? “Mall Cop” (again non-animated and not belonging in a series)

8. Favorite Hitchcock movie? “The Birds” is the only one I have seen (or can recall seeing)

9. What is your favorite TV show that is currently on? “The Voice,” is the only one I watch that is 
airing. I only watched the whole show last season. Not watching the current season.

10. Book you plan on reading? “The Cuckoo’s Calling”

11. Book you read in school that positively shaped you? “Diary of Anne Frank”

12. Book you read in school that you never think of? My botany textbook

13. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you about life right now? 9

14. iPhone or android? iPhone

15. Twitter or Instagram? Neither

16. something weird I have never heard of or snapchat? Neither

17. Who should everyone be following right now? …themselves???

18. What is the coolest thing in this room right now? Me, duh...  I guess I am not a thing so I will pick the finger-painting my grandmother made me before she passed.

19. What is your favorite downtown restaurant? It was Oriental Express but they closed. Does Whole Foods’ buffet count?

20. What is your favorite food? Cupcakes or vegan lasagna

21. Least favorite food? Anything meatalicious

22. What do you love on your pizza? No cheese, broccoli, artichokes, tomatoes, pineapple, mushrooms, marinara sauce and I dip it in this weird homemade dressing I make(lemon, veganasie, and nutritional yeast) that Justin thinks smells bad.

23. Favorite Drink? Water or redbull

24. Favorite dessert? Cupcakes

25. dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Dark

26. Weirdest thing you ever ate? A dog bone when I was about three or four years old.

27.  What is the hardest thing about being a mom? Not being a mom…

28. What is your favorite band? Blink 182

29. Favorite solo artist? Right now Ellie Goulding but all time probably Christina Aguilera

30. Favorite lyrics? The entire song of “It’s Raining in Baltimore” by Counting Crows particularly the bit that states: “there’s things I remember there’s things I forget I miss you I guess that I should. 3,500 miles away what would you change if you could?”  

31. If your life were a song; what would the title be? “That weirdo who is busy as f***”

32. If you could sing a duet with anyone who would it be? My sister, but it wouldn’t be singing it 
would be rapping because we are pretty good at that.

33. If you could master one instrument what would it be? The bullfrogs in the Harry Potter films… or the piano

34. If you had a tattoo where would it be? It would say “Gryffindor” and by written across my chest… not really it would be” vi veri veniversum vivus vici” and it would be written somewhere discreetly. (PS I would never actually get a tattoo because the one time I almost did I later found out what I was looking at was the Chinese symbol for “man” and I was planning to get it on my lady parts {I thought it meant strength}).

35. To be or not to be? To be

36. What is Oprah like in person? How should I know? But I bet Kevin Bacon is terrifying

37. What number question is this? By my calculation 37… At this point in the interview SJP thought this question was #36…. Hmmm…

38. Dogs or cats? Cats (really?? Is this even a contest?)

39. Kittens or Puppies? Kittens

40. Dolphins or Koalas? Can’t I hold a koala while we ride a dolphin?

41. Bird watching or Whale Watching? Whales, because I want to pet them…and also ride them, possibly while my koala bear friend rides a dolphin next to me.

42. What is your spirit animal? Elephant

43. Best gift you have ever received? Justin

44. Last gift you gave a friend? The movie “The Hobbit,” to my uncle… but to a friend a painting.

45. Person you want to have coffee with? Kevin James

46. A historical figure you would love to have coffee with? Charlotte Bronte

47. How do you like your coffee? Dark roasted and black

48. Can I play a note on this piano? Whaaa??? Is this because I was talking about my lady parts earlier?

49. What is your favorite curse word? The ‘f’ word or the ‘s’ word comes out of my mouth the most. I’m working on cutting back on my sailor mouth though.

50. What is your favorite board game? Risk when I am feeling angry because I go postal or scattergories when I am feeling normal.

51. What is your favorite country to visit? I have only ever been to Canada (like 20 times)

52. What is the last country you visited? Canada

53. What is a country you wish to visit? England, or New Zealand to visit the LOTR and Hobbit filming locations. I could walk the path to mordor and go in a Hobbit hole… :)

54. What do you see in this image? Three wizards in capes holding hands

55. Can you write down your favorite word that starts and ends with the same vowel? No, but I can type it: illuminati

56. What is your favorite color? Yellow

57. Least favorite color? Poop brown

58. What color dress did you wear to your prom? Yellow

59. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

60. Cheap shampoo, or expensive? Expensive shampoo on sale

61. Blow dry or air dry? Air dry

62. Heals or flats? Flats

63. Can you give an impersonation of someone? Yes, a very good one of Justin

64. Can you do the same impersonation in an British accent? Yes, but Justin is not from Britain

65. What is your favorite constellation? The big dipper because I have that one on my shoulder in 
freckles

66. Which dress should I give my girlfriend? Blue

67. Pilates or Yoga? Yoga

68. Jogging or Swimming? Tough call but I shall go with swimming.

69. Best way to decompress? Hot yoga

70. One superpower what would it be? To control time

71. An experience where you felt most nervous? Public speaking for a class project, I even 
accidentally said the word fornication during it *sigh.

72. What is the weirdest word in the English language? While the word weirdest is most like the word weirdest I am not sure that is what was meant. I will go with…bezoar

73. Is this the strangest interview you have ever had? Interviewing myself and pretending while I am being interviewed by someone; yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment