Saturday, March 22, 2014

What a Tangled Web We Weave...

In an effort to continue to illustrate the fact that "Paranormal Activity 6" is indeed happening at my apartment every night I must present these facts:

You may recall from my previous post that Justin has been randomly just sitting up in bed and staring forward into the mirror and/or darkness in the middle of the night. While the other night before we fell asleep I was jealous of his tucking-in skills because he essentially wraps himself up like a little sausage and stays in his cocoon all night long (except when he feels the need to be completely psychotic and do strange things in his sleep). I may just be too pompous to admit that I am exceeding jealous of this talent which he has somehow perfected; so I find that I heckle him about his cocoon erecting until he falls asleep every night.

I awoke in the middle of the night feeling like someone was staring at me. I rolled over and I saw this:
A really shitty photo in case you can't view the really shitty iPhone video I posted. It is supposed to be when Frodo gets wrapped up in Shelob's (the huge spider from LOTR) web.

Not really but that pretty much illustrates what I felt like. There was a perfectly molded white shade of blanket beneath which I hoped were the facial features of my boyfriend. His eyes appeared hollow as though someone had replaced Justin with the contents of some sort of sarcophagus. I was both terrified, and yet amused by the haunting display.

I attempted to slide out of bed to get my camera to capture the mummy/Shelob the spider from LOTR's dessert, who was there lying next to me. Alas, I am sad to report he rolled over upon my jolting the bed. I the proceeded to stay awake for about three hours chuckling maniacally into the darkness. And I claim he is the possessed one *insert evil laugh. Just kidding he totally is the possessed one and I am one hundred percent awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment