Sunday, March 9, 2014

Spring FoRhward

This morning things were a little off, I blame daylight savings time...

Me: "Last night I had a dream that I got a blood transfusion and I was given Rh positive blood when in my dream I had Rh negative blood so then my blood was clotting so I was going to die."

Justin: giving me a weird look

Me: "Even though I have A+ blood type in real life."

Justin: "Last night I had a dream that I got to wear my sleeveless shirt without getting any shit from you. I walked all around everywhere with my favorite shirt and no one cared."

Me: "..."

We were both highly annoyed that the other could not comprehend the grandiosity of our dreams; what with my near death experience and Justin's ability to wear a hideous shirt... Anyway we then proceeded to make fun of each other in the "voices" we coined to emulate the other person. I tried to type the conversation out but I think I will just leave that alone because it would hurt most people's heads to try to really grasp what was said.

In other news I mentioned about the Harry Potter ultimate editions that I purchased the other day... I have pretty much been like this since I ordered them.
except slightly less boy-ish

Also... Speaking of Harry Potter, check out this link to the alternate ending loophole situation that a fan discovered... kinda cool. It looks like it is a long read but really it is just big font with like 8 photos and takes maybe a minute to skim it.

No comments:

Post a Comment