Thursday, January 22, 2015

King of Cats

I have been busy writing in other outlets as of late. Justin picked on me for neglecting my blog this evening. Even though he is right (it has been nearly a week since I last wrote anything here) I figured payback was a must. The other evening Justin was parading around wearing this blanket.


I decided a few improvements could be made. First... Who wore it better?
Photo Credit: Robin Hood


I suppose we better not laugh too hard because shit just got real... don't let that smile on his face fool you. J-tizzle means business.

My personal favorite is this one though. Sometimes Justin likes to pretend like he doesn't like cats when really he loves them. They love him too.


He sure is the feline king, isn't he? Yes... Yes he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment