Saturday, January 10, 2015

Art-tastic



I am super excited because my old neighbor (from when I was in high school) started selling his art and I bought this yesterday for a very fair $15. 



It is no secret that I love Hayao Miyazaki. This is the forest spirit from “Princess Mononoke.” Here is what he looks like in the movie. 

Photo Credit: "Princess Mononoke"

Photo Credit: "Princess Mononoke"

Photo Credit: "Princess Mononoke"


Needless to say I can’t wait to find the perfect place to hang this. Art is always more meaningful to me when I am acquainted with the artist. 

I had better sign off for now because my pants (basketball shorts) are on backwards. This is a classy problem for a lazy Saturday of course. Justin keeps trying to reach in my pockets since they now provide the perfect pathway to my bunz of steel.

No comments:

Post a Comment