Wednesday, January 7, 2015

When in Tuskany...



Last night Justin and I were up super late because I had gone to Hastings (video rental store) amongst my running errands and got VERY excited about all of the new release movies. I walked out of the store with three new titles: “Tusk,” “This is Where I Leave You,” and “Two Night Stand.” We had to watch all three back to back since Justin has a social affair this evening.  We were up well after midnight as evidenced by last night’s blog.

May I just say “Tusk” is… something else? I do like off the wall plot lines that leave little to predictability and dance on the edge of unrealistic. That film not only did those things but just was very interesting. I don’t want to spoil anything for those who want to see the movie and have yet to. I guess what I would like to say is if you are considering viewing this particular movie that you read the plot summary first. Make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. Justin informed me that Kevin Smith (the creator of the movie) is coming out with two more movies with the same cast that were in “Tusk.” I must admit I was slightly surprised by the fact that Haley Joel Osment (spelling?) was one of the characters. Also Johnny Depp and Kevin Smith's daughters were both briefly in the film. I will be watching the other films if for nothing else other than curiosity. 

photo credit: imdb

Anyway back to my original point. Yesterday I spent running around like a chicken with my head cut off. I did get to accomplish a lot which is nice. After watching the three movies I was quite tired. A friend of mine posted this video on FB today and I feel it is totally indicative of how I was feeling last night. Except I was really hungry since I skipped lunch-so I was half falling asleep half begging Justin to make me a five course dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment