Monday, December 23, 2013

It's a Wonderful Life...

I was feeling pretty stressed today after this weekend. Throw in the fact that Christmas is right around the corner, all of the preparation that comes in store with that, and I am one stressed lady. I started making sugar cookies from the dough which has been cooling in the fridge since last night but I got super pissed and ate crumpled up the few gingerbread man shaped dough masses I managed to get. 

Justin got home and in about ten minutes flat he had two cookie sheets full of perfectly shaped gingerbread men. I tried to move one on the pan and its head ripped off. I guess I am just not cut out for the whole Christmas cookie scene. The manufacturing part anyway. They probably all realize that I am their enemy anyway because I could devour both of those pans in about five seconds flat.

In an attempt to de-stress I decided to take a bath and stare up into the new skylight that is over the bathtub.


I think I see the the "Big Dipper"

I enjoyed some cranberry juice in lieu of wine while I ate the gingerbread man carnage that I had smuggled into the bathroom. It helped a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment