Tuesday, February 25, 2014

30 Days of Squats and Toast

So I have had a few people ask me about this 30 day squat challenge business that I am doing despite my butt feeling like it is going to fall off. Here is a chart of the mechanism I have instituted for a toned ass.. We shall see. All I can verify thus far is that you will have to talk to your ass with an aggressive tone in order to force it to cooperate.

Photo Credit:http://30dayfitnesschallenges.com/30-day-squat-challenge/#_

Anyway, back to business here. So the method I use to do this nonsense is as follows. Step one see how many squats you are supposed to do and divide it by three. If you end up with a number that isn't perfectly divisible that is fantastic because you can round up or down depending on your mood. Step two, get some butter (or Earth Balance in my case) and put it by the toaster. Step three go face the toaster with bread in hand. Do your first set of squats. When you are done put the toast in the toaster and do your second set whilst smelling the decadent aroma emanating from the hot box. Take a tick of rest and try to finish your last set before the toast pops. If you fail it will only make you pump it harder to finish the last set anyway.

I must add also that this blog is not, nor will it ever be a fitness blog. I feel there are more important things in life than looking all sexy. For example; cake decorating, watching Harry Potter and running around after Justin when he gets home from work to try to spank his apple bottom. All though I suppose that is a catch 22 because I am pretty sure all of the aforementioned items have a degree of sexiness involved with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment