Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Can Neither Confirm Nor Deny This

Me: Tell me about your day at work today

Justin: Well I went to work... and I took a lunch, then I came home.

Me: Okay... Well what did you actually do at work?

Justin: I went there at 8:00am and clocked in. Then I did something until my break.

Me: What did you do?

Justin: Worked I think.

Me: You can neither confirm nor deny this?

Justin: No

Apparently I am not the only exhausted one in these parts.

In other news, as I have stated before, both Justin and I hate to grocery shop. We often exchange passive aggressive text messages when a trip to the grocery store is in the near future.
We usually both say we don't want to go to the store, then we both feel bad and we are like fine 'I'll go,' then we fight over who is going... ahh the little things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment