Sunday, November 10, 2013

♫♪Barry the Bear You Can Ride Bare-Backed♫♪

I woke up this morning from a glorious dream. I am beginning to think that I consumed a bit too much drug store knock-off Nyquil last night. I was literally singing about Barry the bear who I was riding bare-backed when I woke up. *sigh, so poetic (I should totally recruit Miley to sing this song because I think she would get it). All I remember is something about my car being in an impound lot in Utah then I was so stressed about how I was going to get back home. I walked down to a river and this magnificent bear came out of the water. He was wearing a purple scarf. I mounted my trusted steed and we rode through the forest all whilst singing a catchy tune all about Barry. He could even turn his head around 360 degrees. He would smile at me when his head was backwards.  

I don't think Justin found my bear dream or song as fantastical as I did... It was probably one of those 'you had to be there' kind of scenarios. But then again, I guess him waking up to my song must have been somewhat disturbing.

In other news I had to make a tough decision on what to have for second breakfast this morning. I had to decide between leftover vegan pizza or left over chocolate raspberry birthday cake. Surprisingly I chose the pizza. Cake can be for lunch. I hope no one judges me because I just need some comfort food since I can't quite kick this terrible flu/cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment