Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Pillow Talk

As you all know by now sometimes I do strange things in my sleep. Last night I recruited an accomplice for my evening adventures.

Yesterday I had two exams. I was highly stressed for obvious reasons. I felt fantastic when they were both over. I actually got to enjoy the rest of my evening without having any homework/papers due or other exams this week to study for. After watching one of the most lame movies ever, that was literally about painting yellow lines on roads circa 1985 style, Justin and I drifted off to sleep.

I awoke in the middle of the night from my talking so loudly. I realized that I was talking to Justin about my upcoming exams. I was feeling extremely stressed again and then it dawned on me that I had already taken them. I let Justin, who was on his stomach with his head up looking right at me, finish telling me how stressed he was about work and then I rolled over and fell back to sleep.

I realized this morning that he may not have actually been awake and fully coherent during our conversation. I asked if he recalled our discussion. He said he had no recollection of waking up in the middle of the night to have a work/school bitch fest. Apparently our asleep versions of ourselves are now communicating. I fear for the world. Next thing you know we will be out in public together seemingly awake wreaking havoc on our town. Then when we wake up in the morning, snug in our beds, the news stories will seem vaguely familiar in a strange deja vu kind of way...

I better start researching just how much trouble I can get into for sleepwalking crimes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment