Tuesday, November 5, 2013

While You Were Sleeping



So I spank Justin sometimes. It’s just this thing I do. Like "Fifty Shades of Gray" style except not really. Anyway a few nights ago I drifted off to sleep first as I often do. I awoke in the middle of the night because I had to use the restroom. I furiously started spanking Justin because I guess I thought that he was awake and on his phone. There is this light on his side of the bed from the internet modem thing and it is always there so I am not sure why on earth I thought it was him on his phone.

I guess half asleep me was trying to punish Justin for being awake. I vaguely recall strange noises emitting from him and thinking nothing of it. I am pretty sure asleep Justin was probably having a terrible nightmare that he was being beaten to death.  I asked him if he had any recollection of my violent outburst and he said no. This either means that I frequently beat the shit out of him while he is trying to sleep, or that his butt is becoming impenetrable to my spanks… lose-lose my friends… lose-lose.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment