Saturday, November 9, 2013

Update...

Thursday started off on the wrong foot. I awoke feeling anxious and uncomfortable yet was unable to pinpoint why. I reasoned that perhaps I was still tired so I took a nap, during which I had the strangest dream. I was trying to pick my niece up from elementary school but I got stuck in the girls' bathroom with a man who had white eyes and he was constantly naked complete with a shriveled penis. He would not let me out of the bathroom. When I finally woke up I felt like absolute shit. Nightmares are usually a tell tale sign that I am getting sick.

For the next 48-ish hours I felt like I was knocking on hell's door; vomiting, sore throat, body aches, massive head ache, chills... the whole lot really. I finally am starting to feel a little like myself again. I, unfortunately, missed a string of important classes at school so this weekend I will be playing  catch-up while I continue to try to nurse myself back to health. If there is one thing that is true about being sick it is that it seems to come at the most inconvenient times.

I am still trying to determine where this illness came from. Could it have been the result of eating half of the chocolate raspberry vegan cake that Justin bought me for my Birthday? No, it couldn't be :) Perhaps it came from one of my school mates. Wherever it came from I hope it is nearly over with. If you find yourself dreaming of a white-eyed shriveled penis man my advice is to stay asleep because if you wake up you will literally find yourself in a hell on earth kind of scenario.

No comments:

Post a Comment